Welcome to Jack Flash! We are excited to have you participate in our store contests/draws. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Here are a few things you should know:
By entering, the following rules apply:
- Winner will be drawn at random by the date specified on entry box.
- Winner will be notified by phone & email.
- Winner will have 14 days to claim prize, or another winner may be drawn. If you are unable to collect the prize in person, you will be responsible for shipping and handling. If prize is accepted, it is as is. No alterations or modifications.
- One winner per household. Winner will not be eligible to win another contest for 6 months.
- Must be 21+ to win and must have accepted contest disclosure, contact information, and date of birth. Any falsified ballots will not be eligible for prize. Proper identifications to claim prize will be required.
- By entering, you give Jack Flash the right to use your email for marketing purposes. Emails will not be sold or distributed. We reserve the right to use your photo and name in marketing materials and on various social media platforms.
- The chances of winning are no greater than 1 in 100.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Wortman Properties, Jack Flash Stores and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failure of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or any other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.